- Interactive Teaching and Active Participation
- Ring binder with commented course material (colour print)
- Certificate of attendance
- Registration for the CPRE-FL exam upon request
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Cookies, cake, fruit and vegetable snacks
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
BITPlan trained the 4 best German CPREs.
March 2015: The FUTURE NETWORK CERT honored the top 20 participants of requirements engineering.
- " The training has encouraged me that the way I record requirements is right. The knowledge helps me a lot. Maybe I will now pay more attention to the traceability of requirements. "Lutz LeitnerAventon Technology
|Examination fee CPRE-FL||250,- €|
|Optional UML-Day||Special offer: 445,- €|
Prices excl. VAT
Frank Hoffmann is one of our top coaches. For more than 18 years Mr Hoffmann has instructed more than 600 persons in many subjects. He is the kind of coach that assists you to convey ideas, tools and methods. He uses a lot of training methods that are specially tailored to your organisation.
Overview of workshop
- In four days you achieve two aims:
- To master the content of the course for a successful examination
- and to gain knowledge of software architecture for your day-to-day practice
- Through the practical exercises you will get a feeling for Requirements Engineering
- On the last training course day the CPRE-FL examination takes place.
- Defining of the system and system context
- Determination of requirements
- Documentation of requirements
- Natural language documentation of requirements
- Model driven requirements documentation
- Checking and coordination of requirements
- Management of requirements
- Tool support
Here you can find the recent curriculum from IREB.
The program “Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering” consists of several modules. The first module is offered by BITplan as a 4 Day training Course followed by an examination. In the foundation level training course model independent and interdisciplinary foundations of requirments engineering are taught. Thereby we are not limited to the hard facts but also take soft factors e.g. the defining of the “right” stakeholders into consideration. The training course teaches the importance of the process that is essential for the realisation of a software product or software system. Requirements can be distinguished from wishes. They are recorded and documentated as specifications. The training course finishes with a final examination of 75 minutes. If you pass the examination you are awarded the certificate for the qualification “Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering” Foundation Level.
Target audience are advanced persons and beginners in the requirements engineering. Everybody with high standards of quality and professionalism should attend this training course. It is suitable for business analysts, requirements managers, project managers, consultants as well as for software and system developers.
Duration: 75 minutes with 45 multiple-choice questions
Your contact person - also for In-house Training courses
Do you have any further questions or particular wishes ?
We offer exclusive training courses for your organisation on your own premises.
You are kindly invited to discuss dates, training language (German or English) and conditions with us.
The contact person for training courses is Maria Fahl.