4 Day Software Architecture Training course by BITPlan
Upcoming trainings in English:
|2017 Nov/21 – Nov/23||Willich (Düsseldorf)||the training takes place|
|2018 Feb/06 – Feb/09||Willich (Düsseldorf)|
We recommend our UML Introduction the day before every training.
We also offer our training courses in German language!
- Interactive Teaching and Active Participation
- Ring Binder with commented course material (colour print)
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Cookies, cake, fruit and vegetable snacks
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
What customers say
- "Through participating in CPSA training courses our employees have adopted more effectively and more quickly their new role as software architects. Especially notable was the effect on their thinking."U. BuchholzDirector GiP mbH
- "The effect is like one of a skin cream. Some time is needed to allow it to have an effect."ParticipantT-Systems
- "The content was taught through sharing real experience. That was very good."ParticipantDeutsche Post IT Services GmbH
|Examination fee CPSA-F||250,- €|
|Optional UML-Day||Special offer: 445,- €|
Price excl. VAT
Wolfgang Fahl is the managing director and principal trainer at BITPlan, which isn’t solely a training company. Wolfgang designs and develops software for various industry sectors, and has been doing so for over 25 years. Based on his profound practical experience he contributes typical examples to support your understanding of learning content. That’s his strength as a trainer. He also uses a wide collection of training formats including practical exercises and quizzes to lead you through the learning material.
Overview of training course
- In four days you achieve two aims:
- To master the content of the course for a successful examination
- and to gain knowledge of software architectures for your day-to-day practice.
- Through the practical exercises you will get a feeling for developing software architectures.
- On the last training course day the CPSA-F examination takes place.
Objectives according to the latest curriculum “iSAQB Foundation Level CPSA-F”
- Basic concepts of software architectures
- Specification and communication of software architectures
- Design and Development of software architectures
- Software architectures and quality
- Tools for software architects
- Examples of software architectures
This is the iSAQB curriculum.
everybody who is involved in IT-projects. From software architects and developers to quality managers. The training course is also adresses to system analysts to improve the cooperation with the developers. Also project managers can benefit from the content. They get to know new structures and improve their team leading and project management skills.
Duration: 75 minutes with 45 multiple-choice questions
Your contact person - also for Inhouse Trainings
Do you have any further questions or particular wishes ?
We offer exclusive training courses for your organisation on your own premises.
You are kindly invited to discuss dates, training language (German or English) and conditions with us.
The contact person for training courses is Maria Fahl.